Your Guide to Visit The Most Famous Buildings in Dubai
Dubai is a business hub and luxury center that has become a paradise for tourists. It is a city of superlatives and the unexpected. The city has transformed its skyline with both creative and inspired architecture. It’s home to some of the most amazing futuristic mega projects in the world. let’s learn more about famous buildings in Dubai.
Dubai in a nutshell hosts:
- The World’s tallest building
- The World’s tallest hotel
- The World’s largest shopping mall
- The iconic man-made Palm and World Islands
- A blooming Dubai miracle garden
- A ski resort
Below is Dubai’s delightful architecture:
Famous Buildings in Dubai
JW Marriott Marquis Dubai Hotel
The upscale JW Marriott Marquis Dubai Hotel is the second tallest hotel in the world. This hotel boasts unique architectural features. The shape of the hotel’s twin towers is inspired by a date palm. The hotel’s fronds extend out of the structure, bringing about an interesting textural look against Dubai’s skyline.
- The building is 72-stories, 355 meters (1,165 ft.)
- The skyscraper features two iconic towers
- The hotel is home to 14 food and beverage outlets, rooftop bars, health retail outlets, a swimming pool, a gymnasium. and a business center, covering approximately 3,700 m2 (40,000 sq. ft.)
Burj Khalifa Hotel
Burj Khalifa is a skyscraper stretches to 828 meters making it the world’s tallest man-made structure in the world. The Burj Khalifa is not just one of the Famous Buildings in Dubai but it is one of the Famous Buildings in the world.
- The world’s highest mosque on its 158th floor
- world’s highest swimming pool on the 76th floor
- The world’s highest viewing platform on level 124
- 900 residences, office suites
- The prestigious Armani Hotel
Burj Al Arab
Burj Al Arab is the only 7-star hotel on the planet.
The hotel features:
- A Skyview Bar
- An underwater restaurant
- An outdoor tennis court.
Burj Al Arab is also:
- Among Dubai’s most iconic symbols
- Among the most photographed monuments in the world
- Resembles the sail of an Arabian dhow ship
- The building rises out of the Persian Gulf at a height of 321 meters
- During night time, Burj Al Arab is illuminated by choreographed color sculptures of water and fire
Atlantis The Palm Hotel
The extravagant Atlantis The Palm Hotel houses features:
- Two underwater suites with unbounded views of the surrounding from floor-to-ceiling windows
- A lagoon filled with 65,000 marine creatures. This includes sharks
- Aquaventure Waterpark-Features an epic ride where riders experience near-vertical drop down and catapulted through a shark-filled lagoon
- The Lost Chambers-A labyrinth of underwater tunnels. They are flooded with marine life and modeled on the architecture of Atlantis
- The Dolphin Bay-Here guests swim and interact with dolphins.
- More than 1,500 guest rooms
- A 1.4 km pristine white beach
- World-class cuisine and luxury boutiques
The Princess Tower is a Guinness World Record holder of the world’s tallest residential building and one of the famous buildings in Dubai. The skyscraper towers over the Dubai Marina skyline at 414 meters (1,355 ft.).
The 101-story skyscraper holds:
- 763 luxury apartments-One of the most expensive properties in Dubai
- Eight retail stores
Emirates Tower Hotels
The Emirates Towers Hotel is made up of two buildings and it’s also known as Emirates Tower Two.
- The glass-and-steel buildings resemble a triangular prism. The two structures mirror each other. The towers are located in Dubai’s Financial District
- The atrium of the Emirates Towers is very popular with business.
As far as Dubai skyscrapers are concerned, this is one of the oldest of the towers completed in 2000. This shows how far back Dubai’s commitment to outstanding architectural development goes.
Infinity Tower is a record holder for the world’s tallest high-rise building with a twist of 90˚. The unique skyscraper spirals by an amazing 90 degrees from its base to its crown. This is at 305 meters (1,000 feet) above the ground.
The 80-storey’s high residential tower highlights:
- A dynamic waterfront view
- The tower has no single structural pillar inside the building
Jumeirah Beach Hotel
The wave-shaped hotel opened in the 1990s graces Dubai’s skyline standing at 93 meters high and 275 meters long.
The hotel highlights:
- 20 restaurants and bars
- An own private beach
- Unlimited access to the famous Wild Wadi Water Park
- The hotel is adjacent to the sail-shaped Burj Al Arab
Also known as Diamond Tower, the building is located in the Jumeirah Lake Towers area of Dubai. The building is home to the Dubai Multi Commodities Center.
- Facilities for the region’s rich gemstone industry – notably, pearls, cultivated from the Arabian Gulf, and diamonds.
- The podium where the diamond exchange takes place designed to resemble the triangular facets of a cut diamond
Dubai hosts a variety of gorgeous skyscrapers that push the boundaries of architecture. The structures encapsulate the adventurous spirit of the city.
Next time you visit Dubai, try out all of the amazing sights and the wonders of the city especially famous buildings in Dubai. Visit our Dubai Tourism Website.