Full Guide About The Etihad Towers Abu Dhabi
The Etihad Towers Abu Dhabi is an eye-catching multi-purpose development overlooking the picturesque Arabian Gulf. The Etihad Towers is home to five magnificent towers that characterize the city’s skyline.
It’s located in the Al Ras Al Akhdar district opposite the Emirates Palace. The tower is designed to provide a luxurious experience to the visitors with its apartments, offices, and the Jumeirah Hotel.
About Etihad Towers
- The towers host 887 up-market residential apartments, 53 floors-office space, 382-rooms at the upscale Jumeirah hotel, a conference center, multiple commercial/retail outlets, and car parking with a 3 200 car capacity
- The towers were developed by the Sheikh Suroor Projects Department (SSPD). This was at a cost of approximately US$1.08 billion. The project is one of the capital’s flagship projects.
- The towers are set in the exclusive beachside Al Ras Al Akhdar district-Abu Dhabi. The sculptural feat provides sweeping panoramic, magnificent views of the vibrant city and the Arabian Sea. The exterior and interior details vary from materials, finishes, spatial planning, lighting, and ambiance. These are meticulously selected and combined, delivering a memorable experience for guests who visit for shopping, working, dining, and staying there.
- The five towers host from 54 to 75 floors. The tallest of the towers rise over 300 meters over the city.
- Aurecon provided the conceptual and schematic structural design services for Etihad Towers Abu Dhabi
- The key challenge during the project’s structural design was stabilizing the extremely slender frames of the towers. The slenderness ratio of the towers is considered to be extreme with a height/width ratio of 12.
- Aurecon’s approached this challenge by providing water damping-tanks at the top of the building. This was meant to limit the building’s accelerations under wind load to acceptable levels.
Jumeirah Etihad Towers
Dreaming of a luxury stay in Abu Dhabi? A stay at one of the world’s most luxurious 5-star hotels-Jumeirah at Etihad Towers doesn’t sound like a bad idea. The hotel has a plethora of facilities for its guests including:
- Talise spa
- Fine dining
- A health club
- Mezzoon ballroom
- Enormous conference centers
Among the five towers, Jumeirah exclusively provides:
- A lodging facility
- Residential towers
- An office block
The proximity of the tower to the airport is about 37 km. This serves as an advantage to visitors who come to stay here.
Restaurants in Etihad Towers
Besides the stunning views, the towers host 11 restaurants serving food from various international backgrounds including:
Whether you’re looking for an appetizer or a sumptuous dinner, you will have plenty to choose from including:
- Li Beirut – Serves authentic Lebanese cuisine with breathtaking sea views
- Ray’s Grill – Serves mouth-watering steaks complemented with a 360 view of the capital
- Rosewater – The award-winning restaurant serves buffet
- Nahaam – Offers outdoor eating with its extensive classic menu
- Tori No Su – Features chic interiors and serves authentic Japanese cuisine
- BiCE – Get a feel of Italy with authentic Italian food and setting
- Observation Deck at 300 – Your perfect ‘High’ Tea destination
- Pool Bar – Three pools to catch the breeze of the cool Abu Dhabi nightlife
- Ray’s Bar – Perfect for a slow evening with signature cocktails and beautiful interiors
Avenue Etihad Towers
Seeking an exclusive shopping experience in Abu Dhabi? The two-floored “The Avenue”-Etihad Towers gives you a lifetime shopping experience. You name it and you will find the finest of all things on the Avenue.
Popular clothing Brands Include:
- Roberto Cavalli
- Tom Ford
Speciality Stores Include:
- Aston Martin
- Hind Al Oud
- ArtSpace Abu Dhabi
- Maison Des Fleurs
Jewellery & Watch Stores Include:
- Hermes Paris
Food & Beverages Include:
- Vanilla & Pepper
- Fauchon Paris
- Algusto Italianto
Getting to Etihad Towers Abu Dhabi
If you are using public transport, board bus numbers 10, 32, 34, and 7. The bus stations closest to Etihad Towers include:
- Corniche St/ Emirates Palace Hotel
- Bainuna St/ Adnoc Hq.
The other alternative is to hire a cab from any local vendor.
The iconic 5-tower Etihad Towers Abu Dhabi has strikingly altered the city’s skyline. It’s a perfect experience of everything the city strives to be – modern, sophisticated, convenient, and luxurious.