The Tallest Building in The World Burj Khalifa
The tallest building in the world, Burj Khalifa. It maintains the world record since it was opened in 2010. So, what does it take to build a vertical building like that? a lot of material, funds, and technology. Burj is an Arabic word which means “tower” in English. It was named after the ruler of the U.A.E. Sheikh Khalifa bin Zayed Al Nahyan.
How tall is Burj Khalifa
The height reaches 827 meters, from the ground floor to the top aspire which makes It the tallest building in the world. We thought it’s a good idea to give some cool Burj Khalifa facts and some details.
Burj Khalifa is The Tallest Building in The World
You are probably asking what’s going on Burj Khalifa inside? The tallest building in the world is like a maze if you don’t know which floor you are going to. The building has three main entrances. one for residence, one for hotel, and one for offices.
Burj Khalifa Building Floors
Let’s explain to you what each floor is for. there are hotel suites, residential where people buy and rent living spaces, mechanical rooms which make sure that the building is working probably, sky lobbies where you can take the elevator directly to them, observatories for the public to see Dubai from above, offices space for companies to rent, restaurants on the 122nd floor, broadcast rooms and the spire where the public, in general, are not allowed there. Burj Khalifa is a fascination sight from the outside, but it’s also a residential-commercial building and observatory from the inside.
Burj Khalifa restaurants
The first 15 floors are taken by Armani hotel with 304 rooms and suites. Giorgio Armani has two properties, one in Milan and the second in Dubai’s Burj Khalifa. Besides, the wide range of rooms, there is a fancy spa, luxuries two restaurants, and a Nightclub. If you are thinking of staying in, the Burj has 900 flats in 19-108 floors, and swimming pools on the 43rd and 76th floors.
Now, the super cool thing is that some of the apartments have direct access to the Dubai Mall. Each floor in the residential area is fully equipped with luxuries facilities such as Yoga rooms, massage rooms, and world-class gyms.
Did You Know These About Burj Khalifa
- Did you know that the distance from New York City to New Jersey is about 60 miles? that’s how far you can still aspire Burj Khalifa building from such a distance.
- Of course, the floors are countless and that’s why there are 57 super-fast elevators that can reach the top of the tower is only 60 seconds.
- Did you know that the pioneer glass of the tower is anti-glare, solar? Yes, it has over 28,260 glass panels against Dubai’s intense sun.
- If you think you know it all about the Burj, well, there are more facts. Khalifa tower is in a desert environment where it gets really hot in the summer. The building needs to be cooled down during this hot weather. So, they needed an innovative thermal storage system that costs $13,000.
- Now, it’s time to hit you with the most expensive Burj Khalifa fact which is the cost of the most expensive apartment in the building is about $16.3 million.
- The Burj building took 100,000 metric tons of concrete with 1.5 billion total costs.
- The ticket of the Burj at the top is $135 if not more.
- The developer\owner of the building is Emaar company and was designed by the amazing architects Skidmore Owings and Miller.
- The tower is two times taller than the empire state in the U.S.A.
- The shape of the tower is inspired by the Hymenocallis flower which has long petals stretched out of the center.
- The Burj needs 250,000 gallons of water each day.
- 12,000 workers needed to run the Burj in peak days.
At The Top Burj Khalifa
At The Top Burj Khalifa 122, 123, 124 and 148 floors are the observation decks which provide a 425-meter-high view. if you want to get even higher, go the 148 floor that offers a 555-meter-high view. on the 122nd floor, there is a restaurant called AT. Moshper. What can I tell you about this restaurant? it is the finest place that you can have your high tea with a spectacular view.
Read More: Dating Ideas and Romantic Places in Dubai
People are obsessed with the tallest building in the world Burj Khalifa, and I think it’s worth their obsession after all these amazing facts. Visiting Burj Khalifa and going on Desert Safari tours are probably the most popular activities here in Dubai. So, you don’t want to miss any of them.