This is recommended for visitors planning for a short stay in Dubai or UAE for Trips, Meetings, Conferences or Transit stay etc.
The visa validity will be 58 days from the date of issue but stay should be no more than 14 days from the date of entry in UAE.
Note: This visa is valid across all UAE emirates, namely Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Ajman, Sharjah, Fujairah, Ras Al Khaimah and Umm Al Quwain.
This visa is valid across all UAE emirates, namely Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Ajman, Sharjah, Fujairah, Ras Al Khaimah and
Umm Al Quwain.
Type of Visa :
14 Days Visa
Visa Fee :
USD 115 / person
60 days from the date of issue
14 days from date of entry
03 - 05 working days
- The supporting documentation that has to be submitted by an applicant is dependent on the Country of Residence.
- The Mandatory Documents that are required to be submitted are below:
- Passport: A coloured scan copy of the passport, both first and last page with minimum 06 months validity. Certain nationalities have important information on the last page of their passport e.g. India.
- Photograph: Each applicant needs to submit a clear colour photograph of themselves. The photograph has to be coloured. Black and White copies will not be accepted.
Terms and conditions for obtaining UAE visa
- Visa applications will only be processed once all the document requirements are completed
- We use the documents based on the assumption that all documents are valid and original and we do not take nay responsibility if forged / similar documents are submitted for processing
- All visa applications and charges depend on the nationality of the said passenger
- We recommend applying you visa atleast 05 - 07 days prior to the scheduled travel dates. Arabia Horizons Tours LLC does not take any responsibility incase there may be a delay in the processing of the visa from the Immigration departments.
- Visa Approval is at sole discretion of the Immigration Officials. Arabia Horizons Tours LLC cannot guarantee that all applications will be approved by the immigration department. Once your Visa Application is submitted to Immigration Department, the Visa Application Fee is non-refundable under any circumstances.
- We recommend that all passengers enter the country within 14 days of the issuance of the visa.
- Any crimes made during the visit of the traveller sponsored by us will be dealt with the UAE Police Department.
- Please note that our company is not responsible for any traveller having medical problems. Should you wish to make any travel insurance for the traveller, you may let us know in advance before making the visa.
- Above mentioned visa charges are excluding any transfer charges / convenience fees if applicable.