LEGOLAND® Dubai is family friendly attraction
Get to explore the five different sections at the theme park
Have fun on Lego themed rides and shows
See millions of LEGO® bricks
LEGOLAND® Dubai is a theme park with five different zones. The attraction offers a variety of attractions and live entertainment. The overall experience that will make your family trip to Dubai one that you will always cherish and remember.
LEGOLAND® Dubai is the best place for the entire family. It is especially suitable for children between the ages of 2-12 as it allows them to have fun and get creative. With over 40 rides, you will get to partake in fun activities at the uniquely designed theme areas.
Take a tour of the factory to see how LEGOLAND® bricks are made. It’s also here you’ll receive a souvenir LEGOLAND® brick fresh from casting
At Lego city, it’s the perfect opportunity to drive LEGO® cars, fly planes and captain your very own boat.
At Imagination, children are allowed to get creative including building an own LEGO® car or robot.
Kingdoms is a medieval land where you ride exhilarating roller coasters and conquer the dragon.
You will get to take part in action packed activities such as finding the Pharaoh’s treasure or go on a submarine adventure.
A confirmation email and voucher is instantly sent after booking
Check the spam folder if you fail to receive the email or contact us via email
Access all rides and attractions at LEGOLAND® Dubai
Food and Beverages
Present the mobile or a printed voucher for the activity
Produce the voucher to enter the attraction
LEGOLAND® Dubai is one of the theme parks under Dubai Parks and Resorts
Children below 3 years old are not charged
Winter opening hours: Weekdays(Sat - Wed) 10.00 - 18.00hrs, Weekends(Thurs-Fri) 10:00 – 20:00hrs
Carry valid ID for guests with reduced price tickets
The park is located along Sheikh Zayed Road
Dubai Parks and Resorts offers shuttle services for free from Dubai to the theme park
- Unless otherwise stated, Tickets are only valid for the theme park(s) detailed on the Ticket and are not valid for skill games or separately ticketed events, performances, school trips, corporate events or activities within Dubai Parks and Resorts.
- Dubai Parks and Resorts and the relevant park, in their absolute discretion, reserve the right to vary the opening and closing dates and times of the attractions and to close, remove or cancel all or any part of the rides, events or facilities within the attractions for any reason including, but not being limited to technical, health and safety and/or operational reasons or due to special events or private functions. For the avoidance of doubt, the full value or any part of the value of the Ticket will not be refunded nor will any compensation be payable if any of attractions are removed or closed during the year.
- Tickets are non-refundable, non-resalable and non-exchangeable for any other promotion, discount or ticket.
- All persons entering the park(s) are subject to the rules and regulations of entry as displayed at each park’s main entrance, at Guest Services and as otherwise made available by Dubai Parks and Resorts.
- For the up to date information on the official operating hours of the parks please visit the relevant park’s website.
- Parking is free within the Dubai Parks and Resorts P1 and P2 Car Park. Valet Parking is priced at AED 100 per visit. All parking is subject to availability.