Are you worried about getting through the countless attractions of Dubai city? Cabs can be a bit over cost? Well, here’s an amazing option that will definitely solve it all. Hop-on hop-off bus will give you certain affordable paid hours to be transported to the most popular attractions and highlights of Dubai city.
- Tour route: Cruise terminal, queen Elisabeth 2, Jumeirah mosque, Jumeirah bay, Burj al Arab beach, wild wadi and Burj al Arab, souk Madinat, the palm, the pointe, Atlantis, Dubai marina walk, Cayan tower, Dubai marina mall, Dubai mall, financial center, future museum, emirates tower, trade center, Dubai frame, Zabeel park, al Fahidi, Dubai museum, old souk, walking tour, Abra and finally heritage village.
- Unlimited trips during the given hours
- Have flexibility and independent to create your own itinerary
- free WI-FI and audio guiding with 10 different languages
Are you worried about getting through the countless attractions of Dubai city? Cabs can be a bit over cost? Well, here’s an amazing option that will definitely solve it all. Hop-on hop-off bus will give you certain affordable paid hours to be transported to the most popular attractions and highlights of Dubai city. All you have to do is book your ticket online and wait at the nearest route station to get picked up in very comfortable air-conditioned bus. This bus tour is perfect for those who love to discover cities by their own, look for flexibility while touring and save some cash at the same time. You don’t get to stick to scheduled itinerary; you just do your thing in your own way. The route stations will be as the following:
Cruise terminal, queen Elisabeth 2, Jumeirah mosque, Jumeirah bay, Burj al Arab beach, wild wadi and Burj al Arab, souk Madinat, the palm, the point, Atlantis, Dubai marina walk, Cayan tower, Dubai marina mall, Dubai mall, financial center, future museum, emirates tower, trade center, Dubai frame, Zabeel park, al Fahidi, Dubai museum, old souk, walking tour, Abra and finally heritage village.
We have provided you the hop on hop off bus with different durations to fit everyone needs and demands. There are 1.5day, 2 days and 5 days tickets. Each one includes different options and services.
The one and half day program gives you 36 hours to be transported within the mentioned route stations above, without entrance fees. The second program gives you 60 hours with entrance fees to Dubai museum, walking tour to the old souk and Abra water taxi to the spice and gold souks. Last option which is the 5 days program gives you 120 hours included visits to the Ain Dubai, Dubai museum, old souk, the gold and spices souk by water taxi and one-hour yacht cruise in Marina. The 5 days program also includes guide’s company in the walking tours of the old souks and spices souk to give more information about the heritage of Dubai and the cultural theme of this great city.
Now, sine you have looked on each program of hop-on hop-off bus tours. you are free to choose what suites you the most. In all cases, the purpose of reducing expenses and not spending too much on taxis or whatever, is served. The variety of the attractions in the programs is for introducing to you the heritage of Dubai as well as the modern aspects of it. You get to know more about the country’s history and traditions in Dubai museum and the old souks. Then, shift all the way to marina cruises and towers of Burj Khalifa and Burj al Arab to discover a whole new modern level of Dubai.
1.5 Day Ticket (36 Hours):
- The hop on hop off bus arrives every one hour to each stop station. So, you don’t have to worry about timing
- Find the nearest stop station to get picked up
- The bus will take through all central routes of Dubai
- Make your own itinerary and have fun.
3 Day Ticket (60 Hours):
- Start your day tour by searching for the nearest stop route of the bus
- Get picked up
- Enjoy watching Dubai’s landmarks while driving to Dubai museum
- Take a look on the museum sections and get to explore the deep heritage of Dubai. You’ll get to enter all the sections of the museum which most of them show the connection of Dubai’s past and present, and how the city went through this huge development.
- Then, head to the old souk where the traditional atmosphere of old Dubai. The historical neighborhoods host textile and spices mini shops located next to each other.
- After that, take the Abra (traditional boat) across Dubai creek to visit the gold and spices souk on the other side
- Get back by Abra to the old souk again to get picked up by the bus.
- Walking tours are available at 10:30 AM, 12:30 AM, 3:00 PM, 5:00 PM all days except Fridays.
- The rest of the hours will be up to you. You use them freely to get unlimited pick-ups and drop-offs to your desired destinations
5 Day Ticket (12 Hours):
- Enjoy the same itinerary with some additions:
- Enjoy panoramic view of the skylines and remarkable highlights of Dubai while sailing on yacht cruise. Relax on board and have fun while cruising along Dubai marina and into the Arabian gulf. Have a drink while passing by palm Jumeirah, Atlantis hotel and Burj AL Arab.
- Take the water taxi across Ain Dubai
- The bus arrives every hour to the stop stations
- Free pickup from Dubai Hotels (from 9.20 am – 10.30 am) **pickup time varies by location
- Starting Point: Dubai Mall
- Starting Time: 10.40 AM
- Ticket duration will start from the first stop of departure where the tickets are scanned at the first hop on for the duration of the tour
- Tickets is valid for one year from the date of purchase
- Make sure to red all the details of timing and location on the ticket
- Use your email while booking your ticket to guarantee your right of the ride if anything happened.
- Pets are not allowed
- Smoking is not allowed
- If are booking the 5 days program, make sure to pre book the yacht cruise ticket 24 hours before.
- Receive instant confirmation on booking via email
- In the event where you do not receive a confirmation email, reach to us immediately via email
- Present a printed or mobile voucher
- Comfortable shoes
- Passport and ID
- Tickets are not refundable