Enjoy a light around Dubai
Get a close up view of the Burj Khalifa and Burj Al Arab
Discover the heritage sites of ancient Dubai
Sour above Dubai’s landmarks and skyscrapers in this scenic helicopter tour and get a bird’s eye view of everything the city has to offer.
Once you board the helicopter at the Dubai Police Academy, fly over the Palm Jumeirah and get awed by the breathtaking views of the man made archipelago. Get a glance of the iconic Atlantis the palm hotel and Business Bay District before continuing on to see the exceptional world Islands.
Fly above the Jumeirah coastline and the Dubai beaches to see the Burj Al Arab from a unique bird’s eye view perspective. Head on the the Burj Khalifa for a closer view before flying over Al Fahidi to see the historical wind towers of Old Dubai. Later, pass over the Spice and Gold Souk before finishing off with a flight over Dubai Creek.
A helicopter flight
Refreshments on arrival
Live commentary during the tour
Hotel pick up and drop off
HeliDubai, The Dubai Police Academy, Sheikh Zayed Road, Al Sufouh 2, Dubai
Refer to the map provided for directions on how to get there
- A valid photo ID or Passport is required for boarding procedures
- A 45-minute safety check is done prior to the flight
- Camera lenses should be less than 400 millimetres
- Guests with heart conditions or serious medical conditions are not allowed on the tour
- Children must have a minimum of 16 kgs and 2 years & above to go on the tour
- The tour is wheelchair and stroller accessible
- Tour is subject to changing weather conditions and may be cancelled during poor weather
I-pads & Selfie sticks are not allowed.
Professional cameras are not allowed onboard.
Samsung Galaxy Note 7 phones are not allowed to bring on board/ stowed in checked baggage due to concerns over the phone’s fire-prone batteries.
We have a seat belts restriction for overweight scenarios, we suggest passenger to visit our site on or before the ride, so that passenger can find out about exact seat belt requirement. In case of seat belts doesn’t fit, we shall cancel the booking without any charges.
A. Social Distancing -Lounge
- Compliant to Dubai Municipality Guidelines
- Social Distancing Posters and Ground Stickers
- “Do not Sit” Stickers placed on alternate seats
- Precautionary measures included in Safety Briefing
- Acrylic glass barrier at customer service counter
- Stop markers placed in front of photographer desk
- Temperature checks mandatory for all passengers
B. Disinfection and sanitization of GSE
- COVID-19 precautions for 11 Seater Van (transports passengers from the main gate to lounge and back) were applied
- “Do not sit” markers are placed to ensure adequate social distancing
- Van to be disinfected (wipe down) after each transfer
- Wheelchair to be disinfected after each use
C. Disinfection and Sanitization Facilities and Aircraft
- Heliport lounge
- Lounge to be disinfected at the end of the day
- Common touch points (door handles/screens/toilets to be disinfected every hour)
- Hand sanitizers and Dispensers located throughout the lounge
- Passengers to sanitize before entry to check in counter and before exiting to airside
- Aircraft Disinfection
- Aircraft to be disinfected after each flight (wipe down of seats, handles, headsets)
- Full interior wipe down during refueling break and once returned to Base
- Staff trained and procedure in place for disinfection of aircraft