ARABIA HORIZONS TOURS
Terms & Conditions:
General Notes for Clients:
1. Meals and soft drinks are included in our safaris, unless otherwise stated whereas half-day sightseeing tours do not include any meals. Please refer to the description for details. Our vehicles are long-wheelbase Land Cruisers, which are fitted with safety belts and air-conditioning and licensed to carry up to six passengers, excluding the driver. By law, passengers must wear seat belts while the vehicle is in motion.
2. Many of our vehicles are equipped with telephones to provide a constant link with other vehicles in the party as well as the safari base. Our safaris involve off-road driving through rugged country - which all adds to the excitement. However, because of the adventurous nature of the journeys, passengers should not participate if their health, or any pre-existing medical condition may be adversely affected. For this reason, we regret we are unable to accept expectant mothers, passengers with back conditions and passengers aged under 5 years of age or over 65 years of age.
3. Passengers are reminded that photography of military and some government installations is prohibited. With respect to local customs, always ask before taking pictures of Arabs and do not photograph Arab ladies.
4. Due to climatic conditions, some of our tours and safaris may not operate during the summer months.
5. Purchase of any of the products or services described in
this web site is subject to the Conditions of Contract detailed below.
Conditions of Contract
A) Arabia Horizons Tours , P.O. Box 115815, Dubai, United Arab Emirates, its affiliates, associated corporations and agents ("Arabia Horizons Tours") act in the capacity of agents for owners, operators, public carriers and such other persons who shall provide tours, transportation and other services under this contract.
B) As agents, and to the extent that Arabia Horizons Tours may itself provide any services hereunder, Arabia Horizons Tours shall not be liable to the recipient of such services (the "Client") or any other person either in tort or contract for any loss, damage, delay or expense including, without limitation to the extent permissible by law, any death, injury or illness to any person or any loss or damage to property which may be caused to a Client, howsoever caused for arising where the same occurs during or as a consequence of the performance or non-performance by any person of any tour, transportation or other services provided hereunder. In Addition, Arabia Horizons Tours can accept no responsibility for the loss or additional expenses due to delay or changes in schedule or other causes.
C) Any tour sales voucher and all other tickets and coupons issued in respect of the services provided under this contract are furnished and issued subject in all respects to these conditions and to any and all terms and conditions of the owners, operators, public carriers and such other persons who provide services to the Client under this contract. Copies of such terms and conditions are available on request.
D) Arabia Horizons Tours and its suppliers reserve the right to vary itineraries in order to improve each tour, to the tour members enjoyment and advantage. Arabia Horizons Tours and its suppliers reserve the right to cancel or reschedule any tour departure in accordance with operation requirements.
E) Arabia Horizons Tours reserves the right to cancel or withdraw any tour prior to departure and to decline to accept or return any persons as a member of a tour at any time. In particular, due to the nature of many of the tours, safaris and other activities, delays and cancellations may result from factors beyond Arabia Horizons Tours control, such as the weather, sickness, strikes, disputes, and other events of force majeure. In such cases, a refund or partial refund may be given at the discretion of Arabia Horizons Tours and/or the operator of the tour, safari or other activity concerned, but is not guaranteed.
F) The Client understands and accepts the potential risks and hazards that can be involved in certain of the tours, safaris and activities, and takes responsibility for ensuring that he or she is mentally and physically capable of participating in the particular tour, safari or activity chosen. The Client must comply with the instructions of any tour, safari or other activity leader. If in the opinion of that leader, the Client's behavior or physical condition is detrimental to the safety, welfare and well-being of the group as a whole, or if the leader considers that the Client's general well-being will be put at risk by continuing with the tour, safari or other activity, the Client may be asked to leave the tour, safari or other activity without the right to any refund.
G) All personal effects are at the sole risk of the Client at all times during the tour, safari or other activity.
H) The purchase of a tour, safari, or other activity shall be deemed to constitute consent to and acceptance by or on behalf of the Client of these Conditions.
I) Price, Payment and voucher issue
Price quotations are subject to change without notice.
If for any reason the price quoted is not correct, the team of Arabia Horizons Tours will contact you for authorization.
Seasonal Surcharges/blackout rates, may apply during Islamic holidays, Christmas, New Year and Easter periods.
Tips/gratuities, baggage or personal insurance, beverages or food not described in the product's description and all other purchases of a personal nature are not included.
All tours/services must be pre-paid except otherwise stated. We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express. Payment will be listed as "Arabia Horizons Tours" on the credit card statement. You will be charged in UAE Dirham (AED) at the conversion's rate applicable on the date of your booking.
Online Payment: Master Card, Visa, American Express.
Credit Card Payment (Direct Card Payment): Visa, MasterCard, American Express.
3. Voucher issue:
After payment, Arabia Horizons Tours will send a confirmation / voucher by e-mail or by fax: this voucher has to be printed, as a proof of purchase, and will be presented to the service provider/hotel.
All information regarding the travelers should be correctly given at the time of booking.
All requests for modifications/amendments must be sent by email to Arabia Horizons Tours.
Arabia Horizons Tours cannot be held responsible for any problem that may happen if you don't receive or read carefully your confirmation / voucher. In case you have not received your voucher, you must notify Arabia Horizons Tours at least 72 hours before the date of service.
J) Cancellation, refund and procedure to cancel a booking
4. Cancellation fee / refund
Except otherwise stated, Tour or package or any product cancelled without due notice are subject to a cancellation fee according to the following scale:
4.1 Short Tours/excursions/products (with duration of one day or less) and not including overnight accommodation:
- Cancellation more than 7 calendar days before the services begin: there is no cancellation fee.
- Cancellation between 6 and 4 calendar days before the services begin: You will be charged a 50% cancellation fee.
- Cancellation within 3 calendar days before the services begin: You will be charged a 100% cancellation fee (no refund).
- Cancellation the day of the services or after: You will be charged a 100% cancellation fee (no refund).
4.2 Special request/Private tours/Group tours AND / OR Tours/excursions/products including flight ticket and/or overnight accommodation:
- Cancellation more than 45 calendar days before the services begin: You will be charged 25% cancellation fee.
- Cancellation between 44 to 15 calendar days before services begin: You will be charged 50% cancellation fee.
- Cancellation within 15 calendar days before the services begin: You will be charged 100% cancellation fee (no refund).
- Cancellation the day of the services or after: You will be charged a 100% cancellation fee (no refund).
- Other cancellation terms (if applicable) will be mentioned on our confirmation letter/voucher.
4.3 Hotel bookings:
- Alternative Hotel Selection: At times Arabia Horizons Toursmay not be able to provide the hotel of your choice. In such case our reservations will suggest alternative hotels matching your criteria of price and location.
- Booking cancellation: Once the availability is been confirmed and the credit card is been charged, the cancellation policy will apply. In case of cancellation of the booking once it has been submitted to Arabia Horizons Tours, a cancellation charge of 5% of the Booking Value or a minimum of USD 25 will apply. Any cancellation received with in 45 days preceding the check in date of the client, he will be refunded completely, minus 5% of the total Booking Value or USD 25 cancellation charges unless the hotel cancellation policy apply.
- Amendment: The amendment of the booking depends on the policies of the hotel. You may send us the amendment anytime during the booking process or once the confirmation has been sent to you. The amendment of the booking will be forwarded to the respective hotel. If amendments results in a refund (reduction of stay, number of rooms, or number of people booked), a handling fee will be charged on the amount to be refunded equivalent to 5% or USD 25, whichever is the greater amount, unless notified otherwise by email.
- Extension of Stay: For the extensions of the stay at the hotel booked by Arabia Horizons Tours, please contact our reservation staff and they will be glad to assist you. In case the extension is directly done with the hotel concerned instead of Arabia Horizons Tours. We would not be held responsible for rates or payments in case of extension done with the hotel directly.
- Early Check Outs: In case of shortening of the stay in the hotel booked by Arabia Horizons Tours, the hotel policy will apply. In case of refund of the unused nights it will be refunded back on the credit card only if intimated in writing to Arabia Horizons Tours before checkout. In case of early check out Arabia Horizons Tours and the hotel should notified before check out. In addition, a handling fee will be charged on the amount to be refunded equivalent to 5% or USD 25, whichever is the greater amount, unless notified otherwise by email.
- No Show Policy (Non arrival of the client on the date of check in): In case of a no show on the date of check in at the hotel booked by the client from Arabia Horizons Tours, 100% booking charges are applicable.
4.4 Tours/excursions/packages/hotel accommodation commencing
during a Special Event Period:
These are non-refundable in all circumstances. This includes, but is not limited to, Trade Fairs, Public or National Holidays, New Year's, Thanksgiving, Christmas, Easter.
4.5 Please note that certain supplier/hotel apply more stringent cancellation fees, which might apply if relevant.
4.6 Procedure to cancel a booking:
Full cancellation of services previously confirmed by us must be followed by a confirmation of cancellation from us.
Arabia Horizons Tours will not be responsible for any cancellation not received and not confirmed back to you and might debit the relative cancellation or no-show charges.
Arabia horizons Tours is committed to provide an efficient refund procedure. Refunds will be made in the form of a credit refund. I.e. we will credit the amount charged, minus cancellation fees (if applicable), back to your credit card. Once the refund instructions have been issued to our Merchant Bank, it can take anywhere from 15-45 working days for the proceeds to show in your account.
Requests for refunds will have to be submitted in case of dispute with In 14 days of the check In date. Refund requests received later than 14 (FOURTEEN) days cannot be honored.
K) Liability Disclaimer & other terms
5.1 The information, software, products and services published on this website are provided "AS IS", "AS AVAILABLE" and may include inaccuracies or typographical errors. In particular, Arabia Horizons Tours and its affiliates do not guarantee the accuracy of, and disclaim liability for inaccuracies relating to the information and description of the hotel, excursions, Special Offers and other products displayed on this Website (including, without limitation, photographs, list of Hotel amenities, general product descriptions, etc.), much of which information is provided by the respective Suppliers. Hotel Ratings displayed on the website are intended as only general guidelines, and Arabia Horizons Tours and its affiliates do not guarantee the accuracy of the ratings. Changes are periodically added to the information herein. Arabia Horizons Tours and / or their respective suppliers may make improvements and/or changes on the website at any time.
5.2 Arabia Horizons Tours, its affiliates, and/or their respective Suppliers make no representations about the suitability of the Information, Software, Products and Services contained on this website for any purpose, and the inclusion or offering for sale of any products or services are provided "AS IS " without warranty of any kind. Arabia Horizons Tours, its affiliates, and/or their respective suppliers hereby disclaim all warranties and conditions with regard to this information, software, products, and Services, including all implied warranties and conditions of Merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement.
5.3 The Carriers, Hotels and other Suppliers providing travel or other services for Arabia Horizons Tours, are independent Contractors and not agents or employees of Arabia Horizons Tours or its affiliates. Arabia Horizons Tours and its affiliates are not liable for the acts, error, omissions, representations, warranties, breaches or negligence of any such suppliers or for any personal injuries, death, property damage, or other damages or expenses resulting there from. Arabia Horizons Tours and its affiliates have no liability and will make no refund in the event of any delay, cancellation, overbooking, strike, force majeure or other causes beyond their direct control, and they have no responsibility for any additional expense, omissions, delays, rerouting or acts of any government or authority.
5.4 In no event shall Arabia Horizons Tours, its affiliates, and/or their respective suppliers be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, or consequential damages arising out of, or in anyway connected with, the use of this website, or with the delay or inability to use this website, or in connection with any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus or line or system failure, or for any information, software, products, and services obtained through this website, or otherwise arising out of the use of this website, whether based on contract, tort, strict liability or otherwise, even if Arabia Horizons Tours, its affiliates, and/or their respective suppliers have been advised of the possibility of damages, losses or expenses.
5.5 We do not give any warranty that the website is free from viruses or anything else which may have a harmful effect on any technology.
6. Modification of Terms:
Arabia Horizons Tours reserves the right to change these Terms & Conditions at any time without notice or liability. You are responsible for regularly reviewing these terms and conditions. Continued use of Arabia Horizons Tours following any such changes shall constitute your acceptance of such changes.
7. Health, Passport, & Visas:
Each customer has to check he has the appropriate documents for his journey especially (but without limitation) if he booked tours, packages or transfers including flight or visit of a country different from the country of departure. He has to own and bring a passport (with visa if necessary) or a valid ID card. No refund will be granted in case of lack or loss of ID documents.
8. Governing Law:
These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of Dubai, United Arab Emirates. If any part of these Terms & Conditions are determined to be invalid or unenforceable pursuant to applicable law, then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed to be superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision and the rest of the Terms and Conditions will continue in effect.
Any booking made with Arabia Horizons Tours will be governed by and subject to the Terms & Conditions. No variation to these Terms and Conditions shall be of any effect unless made in writing by and with the authority of Arabia Horizons Tours.