Where is Burj Khalifa located and Where is Burj Khalifa metros?
Burj Khalifa is described as both vertical and a living wonder that stands out on Emirati land. Where is Burj Khalifa located in not the main question as it seems, but it’s surrounding area, the connected transfers, and the landscape around it?
The global icon is developed by Emaar projects company. The Burj rises from the Dubai desert to the sky with huge and countless inventions of hotels, suites, residential rooms, shops, and restaurants.
The Burj has earned many titles and world records which made Dubai city recognized as a world-class tourist destination. Many tour operators and agencies organize Burj Khalifa deals.
Where is Burj Khalifa Located
The Burj has the most prestigious address, Mohammed bin Rashid Boulevard, Dubai Downtown, United Arab of Emirates. This iconic address is now an international attraction for businessmen, celebrities, influencers, and tourists from around the world. Dubai tower has access to the Dubai mall and can be reached by taxi or metro.
Burj Khalifa metro station is called Burj Khalifa/Dubai Mall metro station, and it serves the area of downtown Dubai and Al Wasl. About one-kilometer long covered walkway connects the metro station directly to the Dubai Mall.
You can have a taxi to reach the Burj if you want to involve the least walking, but it will be more expensive for sure. If you have kids or old parents who will get tired from walking all the way from Dubai mall to the Burj entrance, then you should take a taxi or hire a private car to preserve some effort.
Some construction facts about the Burj
- The tower height is 828 meters high which makes it the tallest building in the world according to Guinness. The tower has 163 floors, one of them is underground.
- The utilized materials used to construct the building were out of number. 330,000 cubic meters of concrete; 39,000 tons of steel reinforcement; 103,000 square meters of glass.
- and 15,500 square meters of stainless steel were used during the construction. 22 million working hours were consumed To build this tower.
- The Burj occupies a 5.67 million square feet building area, features 1.85 million square feet of residential space, and more than 300,000 square feet of space for working offices.
- The owners of the residential apartments, homes, and offices have private lounges.
- The tower has luxurious hotel spas, nightclubs, and swimming pools. it does host the highest swimming pool in the world.
- More than 1,000 art pieces by iconic International and Middle Eastern artists decorated.
- Many of the art pieces have been specially commissioned by the developed company Emaar as an international cooperation movement.
- The world’s highest fireworks record was given to Burj Khalifa after the fantastic celebration of the 2011 new year in Dubai city.
- The 2011 new year celebration, which also dates the first anniversary of the grand opening of Dubai Burj Khalifa, was the star of the show for the worldwide audience as it celebrated New Year’s Eve with mind-blowing fireworks. The show was attended by more than 600,000 people and telecasted live to over 2 billion people around the world.
- Burj Khalifa metros drop you off to Dubai Mall, and you have to get to the Burj by the access that connects the Mall to the Burj.
Burj Khalifa Deals and Packages
Where is Burj Khalifa located to shed the light on Dubai city, and make it visited by millions of tourists yearly? The Burj has a lot to offer, and many to be visited. We shall not forget the highest restaurant in the world located on the 122nd floor and the highest nightclub that belongs to the one and only Giorgio Armani.
Burj Khalifa deals more focus on the observation decks of the Burj. There are three observation decks. One of them is declared as the highest outdoor observation, and it is located on the 124th floor. The other two observations are Located on the 125th and 148th floors.
We as a specialized company in Dubai tours and sightseeing have provided tours to Dubai’s most iconic landmark, Burj Khalifa at the top.
At The Top – Burj Khalifa SKY
You will get to ride in the fastest elevator in the world up to the 148th floor, which was the highest observatory in the world until Shanghai Tower was opened. At 555 meters high enjoy exceptional views of Dubai city, the desert, the famous skyline, and the Arabian Gulf. This tour offers a more luxurious experience that includes:
- Priority at the elevator queue, so you don’t have to wait too long anymore.
- You will have access to the VIP sky lounge waiting area. can get snacks, beverages, and coffee.
You will then continue to the other observation decks at 124th and 125th floors where you will have 360-degree panoramic views of the entire Dubai city. You can go out into the open-air terrace for a clearer view. There is a high-power microscope provided for a close-up look, and to determine exactly where is Burj Khalifa located. Nothing better than ending your trip by buying a souvenir to remember such moments for life. You can shop in the stores. You can use Burj Khalifa metros to get there.
Burj Khalifa – The Burj Club
Visit the tallest tower in the world and explore Dubai city from an at the top observation deck view. The observatory is located on the 124th floor and provides amazing views of the entire city from 456 meters.
From up there, you can see your Dubai like nobody else. Take a closer look and the famous skyline next to the Burj, catch up the desert, and the Persian Gulf. The Dubai fountain can be seen from the Burj floors.
Get down to the Burj Club located on the 5th floor which is called Armani Deli or Armani Mediterranean and enjoy a delicious three-course meal for either lunch or dinner.
The tallest man-made structure impresses us with its world records, outstanding celebrations, and hard to believe facts. I guess it gained its popularity not only from records but more related to where is Burj Khalifa located.
Dubai City 50 years ago was more to a desert, and now it represents such a tall building that amazed everyone. You will find many Burj Khalifa deals, but don’t forget to check out the observation decks.