The Top 9 of Dubai Malls The City of Shopper’s Dreams
Dubai Malls is rightfully every shopper’s dream. The city boasts a multitude of malls with fun attractions and so much to explore. And you guessed it right, if there’s a must-try brand in the world, chances are you can find it in one of Dubai’s upscale shopping malls.
Dubai is renowned for its range of shopping festivals and an exquisite portfolio of retail centers. If you’re visiting or living in the emirates, you cannot miss out on a trip to one of Dubai Malls. Below is a quick tour.
The most famous of Dubai malls
The second-largest mall in the world and one of the best in the city. Dubai Mall highlights:
- A dedicated fashion avenue featuring high-fashion brands ie. Louis Vuitton, Prada, Gucci, etc
- Department stores including Galleries Lafayette, Bloomingdales, and Debenhams
- The first Apple Store in the UAE
- British makeup brand Charlotte
- Dubai Aquarium and underwater zoo
- A traditional Souk
- Reel Cinemas
- VR Park
Dubai Mall is accessible from the metro station which is connected by the Dubai Mall Metro Link footbridge. There is so much to fall in love with for Shopaholics about the Dubai shopping mall.
Mall of the Emirates (MOE)
The MOE project by Majid Al Futtaim is recognized by Forbes among the top 5 shopping malls in Dubai. The Mall highlights:
- Over 600 stores
- Ski Dubai for some winter fun all year round
- Magic Planet-A major attraction for kids
- VOX Cinemas
- Rock climbing at the Go Sports outlet
- The only Harvey Nichols in the country
- High-fashion outlets including Burberry, Jimmy Choo, Versace, etc
- Hotels including Dean & Deluca, Texas De Brazil, Tribes, and Hallab.
A metro line directly links to the Mall of the Emirates plus two international hotels-Kempinski and Sheraton.
Meet Dubai’s most Instagrammable venues! City Walk is Positioned between Downtown and Jumeirah Beach. It offers sparkling views of the Burj Khalifa with a host of exciting retail experiences including:
- Shopping for trendy streetwear
- Edgy fashion boutiques
- Splendid views of the bustling streets magnificently lit up
- Eclectic open squares and London-esque streets
- Diverse entertainment options
Dubai Festival City Mall
Located next to Dubai Creek is the spectacular Dubai Festival City Mall. The Mall makes for a great place for family and friends get-togethers. The Mall highlights:
- The Robinsons department store with tons of luxury brands
- Flagship stores of international favorites including Old Navy
- Cozy restaurants such as Cheesecake Factory
- Gorgeous views of the waterfront
- A Sugar Factory featuring some of the most insta-worthy desserts
- Hard Rock Cafe
- Novo Cinema
- A dancing fountain called ‘IMAGINE’
The outdoor area by the dancing fountain is frequently utilized for family-friendly activities during the Dubai shopping festival.
The Mall is a replica of a Renaissance-era Italian village. It has a unique aesthetic feel of cobbled floors and piazzas. Shoppers can spend the day exploring:
- Latest collections by popular international retailers including Gap, Mango, Laura Ashley, and Jack Wills
- Epic dining options
- Dessert at the local favorite
- Cakery Epicerie by Stephane Glacier
- Nelson’s Chocolate Bar
- A dedicated entertainment center for kids with fun rides and games
City Centre Deira
City Centre Deira is among the oldest malls in Dubai. And it has its fair share of a dedicated fanbase. The mall highlights:
- A Magic Planet for kids entertainment
- Popular stores among them Debenhams, Marks, and Spencer, Zara and H&M
- Carluccios, Paul and Gazebo Restaurants
- Discount shops including Daiso, Miniso, Mumuso
The Deira City Centre metro station has made it easily accessible.
Burjuman Centre is another old Dubai favorites. The popular shopping destination highlights:
- Children’s haven Magic Planet
- Popular brands including H&M and Nautica and luxury, Mont Blanc, Louis Vuitton, and Hermes
- VOX Cinema
- Popular restaurants such as Yo Sushi, Jollibee, Nando’s, and Dome Cafe
Dubai Marina Mall
Situated along the glittering marina offers a casual family shopping experience.
Dubai Marina Mall highlights:
- An impressive lineup of high street brands
- Beauty services
- Dining options with outdoor alfresco seating studying the waterside
- Gorgeous waterfront dining options
The Egyptian themed shopping center has been around for over two decades. The mall is iconic and a sight to behold both inside and outside. It draws inspiration from Egypt’s ancient architecture. Visitors here can admire Egyptian scripts and carved figures. The Mall highlights:
- Local brands
- A quiet ambiance
- Light and sound show in the evenings
- Giant Christmas tree decorations in December
- Routine events during the Dubai shopping festival and other festivities,
- A traditional style souk-Khan Murjan Souk
- Popular stores including Marks & Spencer, Matalan
- A department store-Al Salaam.
- The Wafi Gourmet restaurant. One of the best in Dubai
Prepare to be spoilt for choice when it comes to shopping, dining, and entertainment options in Dubai Malls. The city is a haven for more than enough to be experienced.