My Dubai Helicopter Taxi Experience
Dubai is home to some of the world’s most iconic skylines and definitely one of the best places to visit in the world. To witness the beauty and magnificence of the glamorous skyline, a Dubai Helicopter Taxi is a perfect way to witness the majestic city in its full glory.
What to Expect
- An unforgettable experience of the unobstructed views of the ever breathtaking Dubai skyline.
- Varying options for the flight including premium packages with the longer flight time.
Helicopter Tour in Dubai Sightseeing
Some of the most popular Dubai Sightseeing you view on your helicopter taxi include:
The global icon is popular as the world’s tallest building standing at 828 meters featuring more than 160 stories. Burj Khalifa’s world record titles include:
- The tallest building in the world. More than twice the height of the Empire State building, and almost three times the height of the Eiffel tower. Burj Khalifa took this crown from Taipei 101 in 2010.
- Tallest freestanding, man-made structure in the world.
- The highest number of floors (160) in the world.
- The highest residential apartments in the world. Floors 77 to 108 of Burj Khalifa are exclusively residential. The apartments reach as high as 385 meters.
- The highest outdoor observation deck in the world at 555.7 meters until 2015. The crown was taken by Shanghai Tower in 2015.
- Elevator with the longest travel distance and fastest in the world traveling at 1076 meters per minute.
- The tallest service elevator in the world at 504 meters.
Burj Al Arab
Burj Al Arab Dubai is home to cutting-edge engineering and the world’s most decorated luxury hotel. It boasts a sail shape and the title of the world’s only 7-star hotel. Some of the extravagances the hotel offers include:
- Dining by Michelin-starred chefs.
- A unique private beach.
- A spectacular world-class spa.
The hotel has taken hotel design to a new level of modern luxury and redefined the meaning of exceptional hospitality in Dubai and around the globe. You can live that experience with a helicopter taxi.
Palm Jumeirah Island
Palm Jumeirah is Dubai’s iconic man-made island shaped like a palm tree and the eighth wonder of the world. The palm tree-inspired design features a trunk with 17 fronds. The Island is located off the coastal area of Jumeirah beach and is part of the three Palm Islands-Palm Jebel Ali and Palm Jumeirah. The island also features:
- A pristine gold beach line.
- An exclusive collection of ultra-luxurious residential accommodations.
- Magnificent residences.
- First-class lifestyle conveniences.
Mall of the Emirates
Mall of Emirates is UAE’s first shopping resort and flagship luxury destination.
Dubai creek lies between two major districts that have played a huge role in transforming Dubai into the megacity it is today (Deira & Bur Dubai). The creek is a hub for commercial and residential activity and a top leading tourist destination in the city.
What to Know Before Booking a Helicopter Taxi in Dubai
- Each Helicopter taxi can accommodate a maximum of 6 persons (400kg/880 pounds). For guests weighing more than 100kg (220lbs) they are required to purchase an extra seat.
- Flights schedule is subject to weather and visibility conditions.
- Don’t take beverages or food into the helicopter taxi.
- Smoking is not allowed.
- Pregnant women are allowed to fly for the first 32 weeks.
- Depending on Air Traffic Control flight routes and duration can change.
- If you cancel your Helicopter taxi, the flight is rescheduled to your earliest convenience.
- Passengers should bring photo ID/Passport to the helipad check-in area. A valid telephone number is required.
- Infants are not allowed on helicopter tour Dubai. The acceptable age is 4 years and above weighing at least 16kgs and above.
- A Helicopter Taxi owns the right to refuse a person or carriage of any items considered not safe or causing discomfort to other passengers.
- Footage taken aboard the Helicopter Taxi should not be used for commercial purposes and personal camera lenses are limited to 400mm.
A helicopter tour in Dubai is top of the cream of sightseeing activities in the city. If you feel like you’ve joined the rich and famous club, this is an intimate experience worth trying to be remembered with the magnificent panoramic views of one of the most exciting cities on the planet.