The Best Excursion on Tour Helicopter Dubai 2020
Take to the sky for an excursion like no other in a Dubai tour helicopter! Experience boundless 360-degree views of one of the world’s most energizing cosmopolitan cities in the world.
For a stunning, memorable bird’s-eye view of Dubai’s skyline, a tour helicopter in Dubai is everything you need for the experience.
What to Expect in a Tour Helicopter
- Fly over the city of Dubai and witness some of the best highlights of the city from the air. Sit back and relax as you soak in all-encompassing perspectives on the city and its most celebrated milestones en route.
- Catch a glimpse of the Dubai coastline that is home to some of the most famous attractions in Dubai. These include the Palm Islands, Burj Al Arab Hotel, and the man-made Jumeirah beach.
- As you head towards the city, appreciate the awe-inspiring bird’s-eye perspective of the Burj Khalifa – the world’s tallest structure and the ultimate gem of Dubai. You will likewise fly around other unprecedented high rises, for example, JW Marriott Marquis Dubai Hotel and Jumeirah Emirates Towers.
The Best Time For a Tour Helicopter
Late morning or early in the afternoon is the most preferable to fly in the city. This period has limited shadows and pops with colors with the sun overhead.
- To minimize the glare on the helicopter’s windows, wear dark-toned clothing
- Bring your passport as it’s a requirement before boarding
- Bags are not allowed inside the helicopter. Free lockers are however available to store bags and coats
- Pay attention to the instructor and follow all safety guidelines. Feel free to ask for clarification
- Avoid earrings for proper fitting of the headphones
- If you are susceptible to motion sickness, it’s advisable to take medication prior to your flight
- To have a guaranteed window seat, opt for a private tour helicopter
- To minimize reflections, hold your camera lens near the window
- Pregnant women are only allowed to fly during the first 32 weeks of pregnancy
Popular Landmarks in a Tour Helicopter
Burj Al Arab
A modern landmark of architectural innovation situated on man-made-Jumeirah Beach. The world’s most luxurious hotel resembles a ship’s sail.
The hotel is Dubai’s ultimate luxury destination. It highlights a 180m tall atrium, a fleet of white Rolls Royce cars, dancing fountains, and touches of gold.
The artificial offshore islands in Dubai resemble a custom palm tree within a circle. The Island’s broad trunk connected to the mainland by a bridge is the entrance to the islands.
At the trunk is where you find apartments, retail facilities, and a few hotels. The long fronds hosts spaced villas, whilst the hotels and resorts are located on the crescent.
A hub of commercial and residential activity in Dubai. It separates two major districts that have played a huge role in the transformation of Dubai into a megacity. The creek spans 14km and it’s home to a selection of local restaurants and activities.
Operating since 1972, Port Rashid is the leading cruise tourist destination in the Middle East. It’s a leading destination globally. Currently, it has a capacity of seven mega-cruise vessels or 25,000 passengers simultaneously.
The indoor ski resort is located at the Mall of Emirates and the very first indoor ski resort in the region.
It features an 85-meter mountain top which is as high as a 25-story building and one of the things that guests truly enjoy. The winter wonderland boasts:
- Five skis runs-The longest spanning more than 1,300 feet with a 197-foot vertical drop
- A freestyle snowboard zone
- A chairlift
- A room for toboggan runs and snowball fights
- The world’s first indoor black run
- Ski lessons for kids
- A penguin colony
Burj Khalifa is The tallest freestanding structure in the world and one of the top attractions to visit in the city. It’s popular for its record-breaking height of 828 meters (2716.5 feet). Its height is three times Eiffel Tower and nearly twice the height of the Empire State Building.
Jebel Ali Horse Track
The 2200 meters right-handed horseshoe-shaped dirt track was constructed in 1990 in the south-west of Dubai. The racecourse offers guests an opportunity to socialize, relax, or spend time with the family.
The immensely enjoyable tour helicopter is a popular major tourist Dubai attractions. The tour gives you an aerial glimpse into Dubai’s historical and modern attractions.