Dubai Fountains Choreographed Show 2021
Meet Dubai Fountains the largest choreographed fountain show in the world occupying an area of 8 mega-acres of land.
The fountain is built in a unique design with powerful water jets laid out strategically over an area the length of two football pitches, and it’s visible from as far as 20 miles away.
Fun Facts Dubai Fountains
- The design of the magnificent water monument features five circles of varying sizes and two arcs. The powerful nozzles shoot 83 thousands of liters of water up to 500 feet high. It is fitted with 50 color projectors and 6,600 lights. These combined create a multitude of 1000 water and light patterns resulting in such a spellbinding effect.
- The complimenting music is from classical Arabic compositions to contemporary, international pop selections. The shows are held on a daily basis at intervals of five minutes. The fountain performance highlights light and music shows visible from all angles of the lake promenade.
- For a close-up of the spectacular wonder, consider a Dubai Fountains Lake Ride. Then set sails on the lake during the water show and wait for the magic.
Attractions Near Dubai Fountains
Located on a little island on the Burj Lake, the Burj Park is a leisurely attraction in Downtown Dubai.
It offers unobstructed views of the Dubai Fountains and the majestic Burj Khalifa. The near-perfect landscape hosts a number of events such as weddings and outdoor concerts.
It’s also the designated venue for popup markets set up during the Dubai Shopping Festival held in winter. The scenic park is perfect for enjoying a quiet picnic or simply biking along the promenade.
Located in the extensive Dubai Mall, the Dubai ice rink provides actual snow and ice creating an authentic winter sports experience.
It makes for one of the best places spots to visit in Dubai at night. The rink opens at 10 AM and closes at midnight. The ice rink provides skating gear for guests and coaches for learners.
Dubai Opera House
Dubai Opera House is set in the heart of Dubai’s opera district. It hosts plenty of events from music concerts, theatre, dance performances, operas, exhibitions, and more.
It’s renowned as one of the most magnificent architectural works in the city. It has a capacity of nearly 2000 people for both offstage and onstage events.
Hub Zero Dubai
The state of the art indoor theme park-Dubai takes interactive gaming to whole new heights. The colossal entertainment complex boasts multiple hyper-reality gaming experiences in its 18 rides and attractions.
These range from old school attractions including pinball machines, Pac man to VR- enabled games.
Wild Wadi Waterpark
The waterpark is located in front of the luxurious Burj Al Arab Jumeirah. This makes it one of Dubai’s best water parks. It features nearly 30 water rides and 3 pools.
Wild Wadi waterpark is themed after the tales of Juha-a mythical character from traditional Arabic folklore. Besides the amusement rides, the water park offers an artificial surfing experience. See the wild wadi water park tour tickets.
Essential Information About Dubai Fountains
- The afternoon show starts at 1.00 pm and 02.00 pm. The start time for Fridays is 01.00 pm and 01.30 pm
- The evening show starts at – 06.00 pm-11.00 pm, with shows happening at intervals of 30 minutes.
- The fountain show is free of cost for both locals and tourists. There’s a fee however if one decides to take an Abra ride during the show.
Tips For Visiting Dubai Fountains
- The evenings and nights at the Dubai Fountains can get pretty chilly. Consider dressing warmly.
- The fountain shows get crowded fast. To ensure you get seats with a great view of the light and sound show, book your tickets in advance-preferably a few days before
- The best time to catch the Dubai Fountains show is during sunset or immediately after. This is when the laser and light show is complemented by the music.
- Dubai Dancing Fountain Celebrates The Tourism Return In UAE
- The Top 9 Of Dubai Malls The City Of Shopper’s Dreams
The Dubai Fountain show is a magical-once-in-a-lifetime opportunity. Get to immerse yourself in captivating water, music, and light experience. Get more information by visiting our Dubai Tourism Website now.