Covid19: Travel Restrictions in UAE Eased Starting on 23rd of June
Beginning on the 23rd of June, Travel restrictions in UAE which are imposed on citizens and residents of the UAE will be lessened. Since the travel restrictions were imposed on travels from and to the UAE in March, thousands of people have been stuck outside of the UAE.
How Did the UAE Ease Travel Restrictions?
Traveling to the UAE
Any individual who is right now abroad should apply for permission to come back to the Emirates through the Federal Authority for Citizenship and Identity site.
Traveling from the UAE
Starting on the 23rd of June, citizens, and residents of the UAE will be permitted to travel to low-risk countries. Anyone who wishes to travel to a medium risk country can only do so in case of an emergency.
Traveling to a high-risk country is banned.
Upon being approved for travel, travels must abide by those mandatory requirements:
- All residents need to apply for travel permission through the Federal Authority for Citizenship and Identity’s site and register in the Twajudi service before travel.
- Upon being approved, all travelers to undergo a Covid19 test before traveling as the guidelines in the nation of goal may require a test result that goes back to close to 48 hours before the travel date. Just travelers who tested negative for the virus will be allowed to travel.
- Those above the age of 70 won’t be allowed to travel. Likewise, people with underlying conditions are not advised to go for their security.
- Worldwide clinical protection covering the nation of a goal is an absolute necessity have for all travelers.
- Everybody must follow protective measures, including wearing face masks, gloves, steady cleaning of hands, and keeping up safe physical distancing.
- People with more than 37.8 C or higher temperatures or those with respiratory disease symptoms will be separated. Anyone suspected to have contracted Covid19 won’t be permitted to make a trip to guarantee his and other’s security.
- Travelers must fill the necessary individual wellbeing responsibility form, which includes a consent to quarantine upon return.
How is the Situation Right Now?
Currently, malls and public places have reopened in Dubai. However, safety precautions must be followed while being in public places.
To learn more about Covid-19 click here
“With some of the travel restrictions in UAE being lifted, we have reintroduced a number of our tours. At Arabia Horizons, your safety is our utmost priority, so we made sure that our tours abide by the regulations set out by DTCM (Dubai Tourism) to ensure your safety. To see which tours are available, visit our Dubai tour operator.”