We care about your safety and with that, all requirements set out by DTCM (Dubai Tourism) will now be executed, that includes:
- Practicing social distancing.
- Using disposable eating utensils.
- Limiting capacity in vehicles and camps.
- Sterilizing gears & equipment.
- Continuous disinfecting of all campsites & facilities.
- Our staff and contractors will undergo daily temperature checks & wear masks and gloves while practicing social distancing.
- Operating times will follow city guidelines.
In line with guidelines, only those aged 12 to 60 years of age can join
Contactless temperature checks will be done on pick-up
Masks and gloves to be worn at all times
UAE regulations are subject to change without prior notification.
Last updated on 8th June 2020