All about Private Helicopter Price in 2020
Private helicopter price depends on how long the tour, how many people, and what you want to do. Some can be pretty cheap, but others are a bit pricey.
Take a helicopter trip and embark on an exciting flight over Dubai city. Enjoy watching top attractions from above and take amazing photos of the tallest man-made structure.
See Dubai city from a different perspective of view privately, and pass by some of the worldwide iconic landmarks such as Burj Khalifa, Burj Al Arab, Dubai Marina, Atlantis the Palm, Jumeirah beach, Dubai skyscrapers, and Jumeirah cost line.
What you Need to Know about Private Helicopter Price
A helicopter flight is one of the most amazing activities in Dubai, and we don’t deny that it can be a bit pricey for some, but it is worth doing for sure. It is for those who want to get out of the box and try something new.
You can go with family, friends or even as a date. It is perfect for all occasions and holidays. Here is some detailed information that will be useful for you, if you are searching for private helicopter price:
Arabia Horizons offers Helicopter trip flights on a private and sharing basis. Eurocopter 130 model helicopter used in all flights with other excellent services. The lightweight engine produced by the Eurocopter group can go up to 329 nautical with 130 knots speed, on a single fuel tank.
Another lightweight engine called August 109 that has 8 seats and twin-engine. It is faster with 135 knots top speed and can fly to 512 miles.
Landing and Embarking Locations
The meetup, boarding and landing location of our Atlantis helicopter tours is Atlantis the Palm hotel. You have to be at the helipad 45 minutes before the confirmed time of embarking. We have blogged about our Atlantis tour so you can find a guide to it. Make sure to check it out.
Both Dubai and Atlantis include private helicopter prices that differ according to the duration of the tour. There are also shared options at different prices as well.
Prices of The Private Helicopter in Dubai
Our objective is to provide a range of prices, so they can fit with everyone’s financial situation. You will find different durations of Atlantis tours and Dubai tours with changeable prices. Here is a summary of the prices:
- 12-minutes private iconic tour USD 636 for 5 people.
- 17-minute private palm tour USD 901 or 5 people.
- 22-minutes odyssey helicopter tour is USD 1,184 for 5 people.
- Odyssey flights take 40 minutes for USD 2,430 for 5 people.
- Vision flight costs USD 1184 for 22 minutes.
- 12-minutes Atlantis pearl tour is USD 637 for 6 people.
- A 15-minutes fun ride for USD 813 for 6 people.
- 25-minutes city circuit tour for USD 1,198 for 6 people.
- 45-minutes lavish loop for USD 2702 for 6 people.
- Sensational sixty 6o minutes private tour is for USD 3,675 for 6 people.
All of the above-mentioned options are for private helicopter price.
What Kind of Sightseeing Should you Expect?
The experience begins with boarding the helicopter from Atlantis the Palm Hotel helipad. You will then embark on a thrilling ride around the city to see Dubai’s top attractions, our private helicopter price includes:
- Dubai Creek
- The Jumeirah Lake Towers
- The Palm Islands
- Burj Al Arab
- Burj Khalifa
Once you board the helicopter at the Dubai Police Academy, fly over the Palm Jumeirah and get awed by the breathtaking views of the man-made archipelago. Get a glance at the iconic Atlantis the Palm hotel and Business Bay District before continuing on to see the exceptional world Islands.
Fly above the Jumeirah coastline and the Dubai beaches to see the Burj Al Arab from a unique bird’s eye view perspective. Head on the Burj Khalifa for a closer view before flying over Al Fahidi to see the historical wind towers of Old Dubai. Later, pass over the Spice and Gold Souk before finishing off with a flight over Dubai Creek.
Things to Keep in Mind When Booking a Helicopter Ride
- One of the things we should consider while booking a helicopter trip is the weather. Thunder or sand storms can cause the cancelation of your flight. So, keep in mind when booking your ticket.
- Time of the day is one important element we should take into consideration. The best time for a flight is midday when the dust and daze can be seen below. Other timings of the day can be more daze, so the visibility won’t come clear.
- The duration of the tour is the key to determining the price of the tour.
- A valid photo ID or Passport is required for boarding procedures.
- A 45-minute safety check is done before the flight.
- Camera lenses should be less than 400 millimeters.
- Guests with heart conditions or serious medical conditions are not allowed on the tour.
- Children must have a minimum of 16 kgs and 2 years & above to go on the tour.
- The tour is wheelchair and stroller accessible.
Read More about Dubai Helicopter Tour: Full Guide To Our Atlantis Helicopter Tour
Private helicopter price is changeable according to the duration of the tour. Also related to the tour is done privately or on a shared basis. We recommend you to go for the long duration tours so you can cover up the largest amount of Dubai highlights as possible.