A Sneak Peak Into Burj Al Arab Rooms
The luxurious, sail-shaped Burj Al Arab hotel stands magnificently on an artificial Island-Palm Jumeirah in Dubai. Burj Al Arab rooms have many features, Explore it with us in this article. The hotel features:
- Suites overlooking the sea.
- 9 Signature restaurants.
- A full-service SPA.
- Chauffeur driven Rolls-Royce.
- Helicopter transfer service.
- Two swimming pools.
- 32 luxury Cabanas.
- Restaurant & a bar.
If you are looking for a posh getaway on Palm Jumeirah, read on.
Deluxe One-Bedroom Suite
The deluxe-one bedroom suite is designed to leave lasting memories with its epic views of the blue ocean and a luxurious bed. The suite delivers an exquisite experience to its guests with the following highlights:
- Two spacious bars.
- A snooker table.
- A personal butler that will make all your wishes come true.
- A 24-carat gold iPad, 21-inch iMac, 42-inch, and 32-inch widescreen interactive HD TVs.
- A selection of 17 pillow types, Eiderdown duvets, top of the shelf Egyptian cotton linen.
- Remote controlled curtains, TVs, ensuite music and lights, copier, scanner, fax machine, and wifi.
- Ultra-deluxe king size bed.
- A bathroom fitted with a full-size Jacuzzi and a five-head rain shower.
- A full-size his and her Hermes amenities.
- A separate guest room.
- Complete baby’s and children’s amenities and toiletries.
Deluxe Two-Bedroom Suite
The two-bedroom palace makes for a perfect choice for important occasions. The royal suite highlights:
- Magnificent city and ocean views perfectly framed by the floor to ceiling windows.
- A royal color scheme, marble accents, and custom designer furniture.
- Large lounge areas for high formality meetings, gatherings.
- A kitchen and formal dining area for 12.
- A king-size bed, ensuite bathroom, stand-alone shower, and bathtub.
- Walk-in closet and dressing area.
- Full-size his and her Hermes amenities.
- A wet bar.
Burj Two Bedroom Family Suite
The perfect choice for family getaways. The spacious, luxurious suites highlights:
- An optional king-size bed or twin beds.
- Magnificent ensuite bathrooms
- Burj Khalifa views from the bedrooms, living room, or dining area. For best views, use your private balcony.
- Around the clock world-class butler service.
- Special kid’s amenities.
- Air conditioning with temperature control units.
- Elegant blackout blinds.
- A fully stocked bar.
- A pillow menu.
- Around the clock in-room dining.
- A full-length bathtub with shower head.
- Shower cubicle with a vari-pressure shower.
Burj Three Bedroom Family Suite
The expansive family suite features:
- A 24hr world-class butler service and a custom in-suite bar.
- A spacious dining room for up to 6 people.
- Special kid’s amenities.
- An in-suite play area for toddlers and entertainment options for teens.
- A private living room with a dedicated powder room.
- Two master bathrooms fitted with a full-size Jacuzzi and a five-head rain shower.
- A staff entrance with a private butler’s kitchen.
- A fully remote-controlled environment.
- A pillow selection.
Diplomatic Three Bedroom Suite
The exclusively luxurious diplomatic three-bedroom suite highlights:
- A twin bedroom on the ground level with a luxury bathroom with a Jacuzzi.
- Two bedrooms upstairs each with king-size beds.
- Three living areas on the ground floor.
- A separate dining room for up to 8 guests, a fully equipped kitchen, a separate butler entrance.
- A study area and Library.
- A private bar counter and a business center with a work desk, telephone services, and data port.
Presidential Two Bedroom Suite
- King size beds.
- Ensuite bathrooms with shower and bathtub.
- A lounging area.
- A walk-in closet.
- Connected office space.
- A wet bar.
- A formal dining area with sitting for 8.
Panoramic One Bedroom Suite
- Unobstructed views of the city and the Arabian Gulf through floor to ceiling glass windows.
- Wam rich furnishings and opulent style.
- A master bedroom.
- A private bar.
- A living area and lounge.
- A king-size bed and a 14 pillow selection.
- A bathroom with a full-size Jacuzzi and a five-head rain shower.
- Full size his & hers amenities.
- Complimentary wifi, a 21 inch iMac, 42-inch, and 32-inch interactive HDTVs.
- A personal butler and a 24hr concierge service.
Royal Two-Bedroom Suite
- Vibrant colors.
- A majlis style lounge.
- A dining room for 12.
- A cinema room.
- A fully stocked private bar.
- A private in-suite elevator.
- A butler service.
- Two master bathrooms with a Jacuzzi.
Reasons to Splurge On It
- What would be more exciting for any luxe traveler than spending a couple of days at the world’s most luxurious hotel?
- Burj Al Arab is not only an architectural wonder but tops the list of all luxury properties in the region.
- Guests can access the private Burj Al Arab beach and enjoy complimentary access to wild wadi waterpark.
- Kids are given complimentary access to Sinbad’s kid’s club.
Burj Al Arab rooms has a plethora of services and activities giving everybody something to enjoy. The hotel’s exotic opulence is something you should definitely try.