Rustar Dubai Dhow Cruise Dinner
Highlights: Experience the best! The Rustar Floating Restaurant stands out from the rest! -"The Worlds Biggest Wooden Floating Restaurant"
From: US $96 (AED 350) per adult
- Type: Romantic cruise on the Dubai Creek
- Departs from: Dubai
- Meeting point: Hotel / Residence in Dubai, Cruise Terminal.
- Duration: 2 hours with dinner
- Days of Operation: Wednesday, Thursday, Friday & Saturday (until 31 Aug 2016)
- Days of Operation: Daily (from 01 September 2016)
- Cruise Starting Time: 9.00 PM
- Cruise Dropoff Time: 11.00 PM
For that special occasion that demands an elegant and unique setting, the best food and exceptional service, look no further than Rustar. Come onboard and treat yourself to the finest cruise dining experience in Dubai.
Savor, indulge and unwind!
Dining on our floating restaurant will be one of the most relaxing and enjoyable experiences you will ever have. History and unique culture flow by with the sea breeze as you enjoy the finest cuisine surrounded by the magnificent skyline views from the Dubai Creek of the city that inspires people from all corners of the world.
See and experience the sights and splendor of this great city from the relaxed comfort of the open upper deck or the spacious, beautifully decorated and air-conditioned lower decks. Enjoy a leisurely meal as you pass slowly by the floodlit banks reflecting majestically in the waters of the Dubai Creek.
Make a special day unforgettable onboard the Rustar Floating Restaurant. Whether it's a romantic dinner for two, a birthday party, a wedding celebration or a corporate function, we promise you a memorable experience.
Whilst the Rustar Floating Restaurant has the capability of accommodating 450 people, you are still offered a unique intimate atmosphere in spacious air-conditioned luxury, with the grace and elegance of a 5-star facility. You’ll cruise in comfort knowing that the dhow features state of the art navigation and safety systems, and a high standard of service.
Diner cruise through glittering lights and colours reflected on the water. The Rustar’s fine hand-carved teak decoration and modern facilities make it the ideal way to relax and enjoy the sights and sounds along the Dubai Creek. Enjoy the true portrait of old Dubai with its splendid architecture from years gone by, intermingled with the towering new designs depicting the glitz and glamour of this fabled city.
Elegant dining on the water translates into many cherished memories. Our gracious and attentive crew will accommodate your every need including a full bar service; and onboard live entertainment will ensure your moonlight cruise is everything it should be and more.
Whether you take in this enriching cultural scenery from our peaceful air-conditioned decks, or feel the sea breeze under moonlit skies from our top deck, one you’ve tried I, you’ll love it!!
Our modern luxury dhow, renovated, refurbished and lovingly restored in Dubai over a period of 2 years, is handmade from teak wood with a typical Arabian flare. Original antique designs combined with glass and light have added a unique and mystical beauty to what was once a mere cargo boat. Finishes such as the exquisite rock waterfall compliment the elegant furnishings and luxurious onboard comfort and style.
Capacity 450 pax
Length 50.1m; breadth 8.1m; height 6.3m
Lower deck – bar
Middle deck – DJ stage
Middle & lower deck – air-conditioned
Upper deck – open majilis
JBL speakers on each deck
Adjustable light and sound system on each deck
Separate ladies/gents toilet facilities
Emergency exits and ladder
Security cameras on all sides
Fire alarm system
All safety equipment including life jackets, lifeboats, medical kit and fire extinguishers
Sound proof engine room
2 x 450HP Mitsubishi engines
2 x 140KW generators
GPRS, radar and all other modern navigational equipment
- Waldorf salad with smoked chicken, celeriac and sour cream
- Roasted chicory, red onion, watercress salad with orange
- Russian salad 2012
- Hummus, Moutabal, Fattoush, Tabouleh (seasonal)
Marriott Salad Bar
- Seasonal mixed green leaves from the garden, Tomato, cucumber, carrot, celery
- Pesto-Yogurt dressing, blue cheese –ranch, Caesar dressing
- Raspberry vinaigrette, Herbs vinaigrette, extra virgin Olive oil
- Assorted olives, assorted Arabic pickles, parmesan cheese, bacon bits, olive oil and thyme roasted Croutons
Bread rolls, Arabic bread and Butter
FROM THE CHAFFING DISH
Grilled chicken and mushroom
- Grilled chicken served with roasted mushroom –oregano herb sauce
Fish filet with ginger Soya sauce
- Pan fried fish served with stir fried vegetable and ginger-soya sauce
Arabic mixed grill
- Cubes of boneless lamb and chicken marinated in Arabic spices and extra virgin olive oil
- Grilled on char coal and garnished with grilled tomatoes, fresh parsley and onions
- Layered with béchamel sauce and mozzarella cheese
- Vegetable noodles, prawn crackers, sweet chilli and lime leaf
- Spicy vegetable Indian curry/poppadums/mango chutney and raita
Sauté potato with onion and mixed peppers
Steamed basmati rice
Roasted mixed vegetables with parsley –lemon butter
- Fruit salad
- Crème Brulee
- Black forest cake
- Selection of whole fruits
- Arabic sweets
- French pastries
- Um Ali
- Soft drinks
- Assorted canned juices
- Mineral water
Coffee and tea – by order
Live entertainment on board (Live Singer, International DJ, Egyptian Tanuradance, Horse Dance, Funny Dance)
Rustar Dubai Dhow Cruise Dinner
Price information: From 01st August 2016 until 30th September 2017
From 1 and more persons
Food Only Package
Price per adult:US $96 (AED 350)
Price per child:US $69 (AED 250) [4-10 years old]
Infants: 4 years old and below is free of charge.
NOTE: Days of Operation: Wednesday, Thursday, Friday & Saturday (until 31 Aug 2016)
Days of Operation: Daily (from 01 September 2016)
Departs daily at 9.00 pm
Our Dubai Rustar Dhow Dinner Cruise price Includes:-
- Pickup from your hotel in Dubai (Shared Transfer)
- 2 hours cruise on a traditional Luxury Arabian dhow
- Traditional Red carpet welcome with Arabic Coffee and Cold/Hot towels
- 3 deck facility (2 deck air-conditioned and 1 deck open at top)
- International 5* Buffet Dinner
- Unlimited Soft drinks, Juices, Tea and Coffee
- Entertainments like live singer, DJ with Dance Floor, Egyptian Tanura Show, Funny Dance, Henna Painting
- Drop off at your hotel in Dubai (Shared Transfer)