Heritage Camel Safari
Highlights: Donīt miss the camel riding and enjoy this true desert experience !!!!
From US $136 (AED 495) per adult
- Type: Off road fun and relaxation tour
- Departs from: Dubai
- Meeting Point:Pick up from your hotel in an air-conditioned van.
- Duration: 07 Hours
- Days of Operation:Daily
- Pickup Time: 03.00 - 04.00 PM (please check exact pickup time on the day of tour)
- Dropoff Time: 11.00 - 11.30 PM
are supposed to be old Rolls Royce of the desert. People in the early days used
the camels either for trading or for transporting goods from one place to
another. Camel safaris in Dubai are always done in groups, otherwise known as
caravans. Camels endure the strong winds in the desert thus referred to as the
'ship of the desert'. Their ability and strength to go in far distances for a
long time without food and water made these wonderful creatures so valuable and
a part of the Arabic tradition.
Ask for the assistance of our camel handler, a help will be necessary to get on the back of camel. Follow the instructions on how to have to mount the animal while he is in a sitting position, keep a straight posture , sit confidently and be relaxed. Camels areintelligent and can feel your attitude. You either take some pictures from the top of your camel or ask someone else on the floor to take you some photos while you will be in action during the ride.
You can experience a authentic wildlife drive through Dubai Desert Conservation Reserve and 45 minutes camel ride through the desert. As our guest, we will demonstrate cultural activities such as henna, falconry, basket weaving, bread making before enjoying a scrumptious dinner under the stars. History comes to life in this once in a lifetime heritage event.
Heritage Camel Safari
From 2 and more persons:
Price information: From 01st October 2016 until 30th September 2017
Price per adult: US $136 (AED 495)
Price per child: US $108 (AED 395) [5-11 years]
Private Car: US $843 (AED 3075) (upto 04 people)
- Camel ride is not recommended for children under the age of 5.
- Extended camel rides can be uncomfortable, please ensure you are in a good physical health in order to participate.
Our Heritage Camel Safari Price Includes:-
- Hotel Pickup and drop off in an air conditioned van
- Scrumptious authentic dinner in an exclusive camp set amongst the rolling dunes of a Royal desert retreat
- Wildlife drive through Dubai Deserts Conservation
- 45 Minute camel ride through the desert
- Falcon demonstration and sunset photo stop amongst the dunes
- Camel rides, henna tattoos, aromatic shisha pipes, Arabic coffee and bread makingare all available at the camp
- Serene setting surrounded by exotic wildlife
- Bathrooms facilities
- A portion of your fee is contributed towards local conservation