Safariwith BBQ dinner
Highlights: A promise of beautiful photographic scenery and a truly rare experience waits while you watch the sunset over the horizon.
From US $73 (AED 265) per adult
- Type: Off road fun and relaxation tour
- Departs from: Dubai
- Meeting Point:Pick up at your hotel, residence, cruise terminal
- Duration: 6 hours with Dinner
- Days of Operation:Daily
- Pickup Time: 03.00 - 04.00 PM (please check exact pickup time on the day of tour)
- Dropoff Time: 09.00 - 09.3009.00 - 09.30 PM
A promise of beautiful photographic scenery and a truly rare experience waits while you watch the sunset over the horizon, depart in the afternoon in four wheel drive vehicles for a thrilling desert drive through huge golden sand dunes, deep into the heart of the desert. Fabulous view of the sun setting over the desert dunes will be one of the memories you will cherish from the desert drive.
Arrive at the desert camp, where a traditional Arabian welcome awaits each of you. Enjoy the true Arabian ambiance, at this typical Bedouin campsite, with traditional Arabian carpets, low tables and cushions for comfortable seating.
At the desert camp, experience the camel ride, henna
painting, try Arabic costumes or simply enjoy the aromatic Sheesha. Enjoy the
splendid buffet dinner with a wide variety of barbecue meats, salads,
main-course and deserts. The climax of the evening is the stunning performance
under the star-lit sky by the exotic belly dancer.
NOTE: Due to holy month of Ramadan (06 June 2016 - 06 July 2016), there is no Alcohol & Belly Dance.
Evening Desert Safari with BBQ Dinner
Price information: From 01st August 2016 until 30th September 2017
From 1 and more persons:
Price per adult: US $73 (AED 265)
Price per child: US $55 (AED 200) [Less than 10 years old]
Infants: 3 years old and below is free of charge.
Departs daily at: 03.00 - 4.00 pm (please check exact pickup time on the day of tour)
Our Evening Desert Safari Price Includes:-
- Pickup from your hotel or residence in Dubai
- Dune Bashing (Adventurous Desert Drive)
- Henna Painting
- Arabic Dress Photograph opportunity
- Camel Ride
- Sand Boarding
- Quad Biking (Optional - upon availability with extra charge)
- BBQ Dinner (Vegetarian option available)
- Soft drinks, Mineral Water, Tea & Coffee (Unlimited)
- Sheesha / 'Hubbllee Bubblee' smoking facility
- Belly Dance Show
- Tanoura Dance Show
- Separate Toilet facilities for both Men & Women
- Drop back to your hotel or residence