Dreamland Aqua Park
Highlights: Dreamland Aqua Park is one of the largest water parks in the region; an oasis of palm trees and green turf in the desert of the Arabian Peninsula.
From: US $27 (AED 100)
- Duration: 1 full day access
- Sun & Fun at the water park
- Departs from: Dubai
- Days of Operation: Daily
Description: Dreamland Aqua Park is located on the scenic coastline of Umm Al Quwain, one of the seven emirates of the United Arab Emirates. On the Etihad Road (E11), 8 Km from Umm Al Quwain R/A straight towards Ras Al Khaimah, you will find Dreamland Aqua Park on your right just after the iconic landed Cargo Plane of UAQ Aero club next to Barracuda Beach Hotel and Resort.
Rides & Pools:
Family Raft Ride
Lake O Waves
November to March -- 10 am to 6 pm
April to May -- 10 am to 6 pm (weekdays); 10 am to 7 pm (Fridays)
June to August -- 10 am to 6 pm (weekdays); 10 am to 8 pm (Fridays)
September to October -- 10 am to 6 pm (weekdays); 10 am to 7 pm (Fridays)
Ramadan Timings -- 10 am to 4 pm
****Park timings may change without prior notice.
- Height and Age will be verified upon admission. Please have a valid ID at all times.
- Admission Rates as well as operating schedule are subject to change without prior notice.
- Please note that no refund policy is practiced. There will be no refund for any ticket due to any reason including inclement weather, power outage or mechanical failure of any ride.
- Appropriate swimwear and attires are required when using all water rides and attractions.
- Bringing own food and drinks are not allowed into the park premises.
- Pets and items judged hazardous and dangerous, as well as, personal floating devises are not allowed inside the park premises.
Dreamland Aqua Park
Price information: From 01st August 2017 until 30th September 2018
From 1 and more persons:
Price per adult: US $44 (AED 160)
Price per child: US $27 (AED 100) [Below 1.20 m in height]
Price per senior citizens: US $27 (AED 100) [Age above 65 years]
Price per Family [2 adults + 2 children below 1.2 m tall]: US $123 (AED 450)
Children below 2 years are free of charge.