Dibba Overnight Adventure (Oman)
Highlights:Escape the blaring horns, back-to-back traffic and twinkling lights of the city and go on an unforgettable experience to a place far, far away.
From: US $199 (AED 725) per person
- Type: Full day tour to Dibba Oman with Dhow cruise and Overnight Stay
- Departs from Dubai
- Meeting point: Pick up at your hotel
- Duration: 24 hours with Lunch, Dinner & Breakfast
- Days of Operation: All day except Friday
- Pickup Time: 8.00 -8.30 AM
- Drop off Time: next day - around 12.00 hrs
Enjoy our amazing traditional cruise along the “Coastline of Musandam” on board our Omani Dhow with the perfect Arabic hospitality & setup with Arabic tea, coffee as welcome drinks. A Dhow trip to Musandam offers an insight into its fantastic landscape.
Enjoy your time lazing and sunbathing under the sun, whilst you feast your eyes upon the beauty of the white and salty mountains. You will pass by the natural beautiful carved caves, through the deserted Haffa village and Ziggy beaches.
With snorkel on your face and flippers on your legs take a thrilling plunge down the crystal clear waters, of the Indian Ocean while our staff will be preparing the traditional lunch with the real taste of Arabia. After lunch you can have more time for swimming, snorkeling or relaxing in a sweet languor and catch some sun to the lull sounds of the surf, there is also the possibility (if you are lucky) to see dolphins during the cruise. A buffet lunch, refreshments, soft drinks and mineral water will be served and is included.
Dress-Code: Lightweight summer clothing is suitable for most
of the year, but sweaters or jackets may be needed for the winter
months. We recommend guests to carry swim wear for this trip.
Safety Features: The Dhow has qualified Captain, crew and is equipped with navigation compass, fire extinguishers, medical box and life jackets.
- Snorkeling and hand line fishing equipment included
- Oman visa not required for this tour
- Only UAE Residents & On-Arrival Tourist Visa Holders are allowed
- Original Passport Required for the Tour
UAE Female Residents require NOC letter from the sponsor before traveling to Dibba, Oman.
- Females on husbands sponsorship require NOC letter from husband
- Females on company sponsorship require NOC letter from the company
Please note that prices are indicated for a minimum of 5 people
Dibba Overnight Adventure (Oman)
Price information: From 01st December 2015 until 31stAugust 2016
From 5 and more persons
Price per person: US $199 (AED 725)
Infants Free of Charge[below 5 years]
Departs daily at 8.30 am (except Friday)
- Pickup from your hotel or residence in Dubai, Sharjah or Fujairah**
Round transfer to Dibba Oman Port
- Approx five hours trip aboard a traditional Arabian wooden Dhow
- Approx five hours trip aboard a traditional Arabian wooden Dhow ex Dibba Oman harbor with activities including Cruising, Swimming, Snorkeling, Banana boat ride and Hand-line fishing
- Traditional buffet lunch served on board with unlimited soft drinks/mineral water
- Snorkeling and hand line fishing equipment are included
Cruise to Haffa Beach overnight stay
- Stop for Dinner on Board and snorkeling In Haffa Beach
- Will provide Mattress for Sleep in Dhow
- Next day Continental Breakfast on board
- Drop back at your hotel or residence
Please see other Musandam Oman Tours;